Dymond Lake Lodge
Located a short 30 km and 15 minute flight north of Churchill on a strip of land bordered by Dymond Lake and the Hudson Bay. Dymond Lake Lodge has 8 double occupancy rooms and groups are limited to 16 guests.
Like Seal River, Dymond maximizes viewing potential by giving guests the opportunities to see bears from a variety of locations; whether it is from one of the nature trails, the lodge’s viewing tower, or right from the lodge windows. After departing the lodge, the last day of this trip features a Tundra Buggy tour. A great overview of Churchill’s landscape, wildlife and, of course, polar bears.
Churchill Wild – Dymond Lake Lodge boasts:
◦ A viewing tower to take in the expansive tundra landscape and its wild inhabitants
◦ Cozy common areas with fireplaces for evening wind down
◦ Double and quad rooms in two separate guest cabins, all with private washrooms
◦ Expansive picture windows on virtually every wall to maximize viewing
◦ Authentic wilderness lodge style with all the modern comforts
◦ Full service and meals
◦ Electricity 24 hours a day, every day
◦ Natural gas and wood heat
◦ Library with maps
◦ Gift Shop